Friday, June 7, 2013

FakkuDroid v2.1


ONLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO UNINSTALL THE LAST VERSION: MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE APP WITH TITANIUM BACKUP ROOT OR ANOTHER SIMILAR APP

Update FakkuDroid v2.1.0


New features:

 - New Download module.
 - Some FC fixed.

"Anonymous: weird, this app force close when I want to enter setting. using my sony tablet s. could it be due to tegra 2 processor? however no problem to enter the setting using, my sony xperia z phone. any idea to fix this? btw I wish u can make a black background if possible. wonderful app btw."

Devsaki: I'm not sure if it's going to work, but I created a new Preferences module, this replace the old Settings module. Please test it and say me if it works or not.

"RC~: when i try to run it on my Gingerbread device, sometimes the download notification tell me that the download is finished but it's still unfinished, and i met corrupt image files when downloading."


Devsaki: Now, if the download is unfinished or corrupted, the app is going to advise you.

"RC~: And i think "sort by tags" menu is should be written on the program and doesn't need to be paginated, because it's not so much, and there is bug when i click page 2 nothing happened. and in my oppinion the left icon inside browse manga or doujinshi is unneeded because it only make menu weird.1" (FIXED)


Thanks to Ganonmaster:

 - New launcher icon.
 - Fixed spelling for serveral strings.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment