Wednesday, March 6, 2013

FakkuDroid 1.3

New Features:
 - Read comments.
 - Like or dislike a comment.
 - Remove zoom buttons in the gallery.
 - Put options menu to the menu button instead of just "press and hold".
 - Fixed bugs.


I'm working in:
 - Write a comment.
 - Download mode.
 - Fix the bug that crashes the app when phone is not connected to the internet.

FakkuDroid 1.3


Off topic

Well, I don't have big financial difficulties, but I'm going to start the college soon and my money saved was borrowed to my parents for a problem they had and I don't know if they'll be able to return me someday.
So if you like the app and you want to help me a little, please, donate to this project.
I'll be grateful for any help. Thanks.



PD.- Thanks to thesupersoldierserum for the feedbacks.
PD2.- If you find a bug or have suggests, write it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment